Tuesday 9 April 2013

5 Random Facts About Me! (: - Deeds

Hi. :3

So I'm sure you'd like to know some facts about me, so here goes... :P

1) When I discovered I had a hitch-hikers thumb, which is very common, I showed my friends, and they FREAKED like it was some rare thing.. '.' They were like ''OMG.. HOW DO YOU DO THAT?!?!!?!?!?!'' So I said.. I was just born with it.. o.e e.o

2) I love xiaorishu. She's so cute! C: She's a YouTuber, you should search her up. She has like a cutesy voice because she has weak lungs. ._. Do you want to see a video? Here.. XD
LOL, much? XD
3) I can't stand the smell of pickled onions since my ear infection.. Like, I'm better now.. But I still hate the smell.. And I WON'T eat pickled onion crisps. Last night my sister came into our room, and she ate pickled onion crisps and she smelt of pickled onions. x__x I had to hide under the covers cause it stank so much and it was horrible cause no one was on kik to save me. :C

4) I believe animals have a sixth sense. :P

5) I'm going to finish this post. (:

Tomorrow you'll be having Jeddy! :D And remember to click here for my blog.

~ Deeds

No comments:

Post a Comment