Saturday 6 April 2013

My Favourite Music - Deeds :D

Hey :D

I'm back!! Did you like Jeddy's posts, they're 'uber' awesome, right? :3 Anywayy, today I'm going to tell you about my favourite music.. You guys know so much about me now. xP

Quest John 1: Favourite Band/Singer?
- One Direction :')

Quest John 2: Favourite Song From Them?
- I like them all :'D But if I had to pick one it'd be Little Things.

Quest John 3: Who Is Your Favourite Member Of Your Favourite Band/Singer?
- Niall &+ Louis! :3

Quest John 4: Why Do You Like Them?
- Well.. I like their music and they're so cute! :3

Remember, there's not gonna be a post tomorrow cuz it's Sunday.<3 And you won't really see me around Panfu on Deedstar because I'm deactivated. ;__; I might be on Deedstar_Double.  :P

~ Deeds (:
Click here for my blog.
(deedstarpanfu.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment