Monday 1 April 2013

Questions By Jeddy - For Deeds

Hey!

It's Deed here, with my addition of Jedstar Week! :3 Jeddy put together a couple of questions for me to answer, so that's what I'll be doing now. START!!! :D

Question 1: What is your favourite colour?
Well - I like all sorts of colours so I'll name a few. :P Purple, Blue, RAINBOW!!

Question 2: What age are you?
I'm 10 years old.

Question 3: When is your birthday?
Curious, much? :'D December the 8th.

Question 4: What's your favourite animal?
! O.O UNICORNS O.O !

Question 5: How many siblings do you have?
I have 1 older sister, but trust me. That's like having 100 sisters. She's THAT evil. Ask any of my friends. Yes, she went on my Panfu acc once whilst I was on BRB. ;|

Anyway, that was my addition of Jedstar week. I'll be doing another one tomorrow. <3 x If you want to see the schedule just look at the previous blog, if you want to see my blog, here's the link. www.deedstarpanfu.blogspot.com.

~ Deedstar :)

No comments:

Post a Comment